Winters are here and so are the lazy afternoons, when all you want is to snuggle in your comfy blanket and binge watch Netflix.
Being a couch potato is fun and all until the tummy calls! Getting up to get your meal fixed can be a real struggle sometimes.
But with a variety of slow cookers and warmers on market these days, meal prep is now easier and gets done in no time.
Crock Pot little dipper is a friend in need when it comes to those days when you are simply not ready to cook for yourself.
How to Clean The Crock-Pot Little Dipper? Crock Pot little dipper is a food warmer that can get you a hot meal in no time. Plus point, it is super easy to clean. Just rinse the inside container with soapy water, wipe it dry with a cloth and you are good to go.
To know more about this wonder pot, its maintenance, usage, and quick recipes to make in it, keep reading.
- What is a Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
- How to Clean The Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
- Maintenance Tips
- How To Use The Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
- Quick Recipes To Try In Your CrockPot Little Dipper
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
What is a Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
The brand Crock-Pot surfaced in the 1970s with its slow cookers. Having excelled in that, later they introduced another amazing product, the Crock-Pot Little Dipper.
True to its name, the crockpot comes in a cute, small size and is portable. It is perfect for a single serving and even suffices two.
The Crock-Pot Little Dipper can be disintegrated into the following parts:
- Outer container- warmer
- Inner container- stoneware compartment for food
- Electric cord
You can use your Crock-Pot Little Dipper for the following purposes:
- Warming pre-cooked food in this little dipper is super easy. If you’ve cooked in the morning, you can get a warm serving in the night by using this pot.
- Melting Chocolate is also quicker in the little dipper. Top your desserts with melted chocolate in no time using this crockpot.
- Making sauces just got easier! The crockpot is perfect for heating up sauces so that they are ready to serve.
- Keep dips warm using this gadget. The little dipper gently warms your dips to the desired temperature, making them taste heavenly. This is the perfect tool for keeping your maple syrup warm to serve with pancakes.
- Transporting warm dishes to parties and gatherings is always a hassle. But, with the crockpot, you don’t have to worry. It is a perfect tool for transporting your dishes while keeping them warm.
- Food warmer in a buffet? The crockpot little dipper is just the right choice. It keeps the food warm and ready to serve. Its smaller size makes it convenient to be placed on the buffet table.
- Melting butter, to top it on popcorn or sauteed vegetables, can be completed in no time using this food warmer.
- Melt your candies easily using the warmer. Make sure to keep an eye and stir it a little here and there, and you are good to go.
- Make fondues in no time with this kitchen smartie! Easy and just in time for your dessert cravings or cheesy dips.
- Melting wax is one of the non-edible uses for a dipper. You can melt the wax in a dipper easily and keep it warm throughout the process.
- Aroma diffuser! Yes, you heard it right. One innovative use of this smart gadget is to use it as an aroma diffuser. Just toss in some citrus peels, a few drops of any essential oil of your choice, and cinnamon sticks if you want. Turn the dipper on and in no time your house will be smelling heavenly.
- Heating water sounds simple, isn’t it? And it actually is, with your crockpot. If you are at a place with an electrical connection and nothing else, you can heat up water easily, using your crockpot little dipper.
How to Clean The Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
Before cleaning your Crock-Pot Little Dipper, make sure to unplug the cord and let the dipper cool down completely.
To clean the Little Dipper, follow the given steps:
- Pour in some warm soapy water in the stoneware and leave it for some time to loosen any food residue.
- Throw away the water and use a microfiber cloth and a spatula to clean the stoneware completely.
- Wash the lid with soapy water and wipe it clean.
- Make sure never to submerge the complete unit in water.
- To clean the outside, use a damp cloth to wipe it clean.
- Once the unit is cleaned, dry it completely with a dry cloth and it is ready to be used again.
Recommended further reading:
The Crock-Pot Little Dipper is very easy to use and the maintenance is a piece of cake, too.
When it comes to the Dos and Don’ts of Crock-Pot Little Dipper, the following points may help you stay on the right track:
- Make sure to use your kitchenware for intended use only.
- Keep it out of reach of children and always use mittens when handling hot stuff.
- To avoid electric shock, make sure the plugs are secured in the socket and cords are intact.
- Do not place the appliance near the fire, electric burners, or oven.
- Refrain from sudden temperature changes like placing frozen food in the warmer.
Make sure to thaw the food to room temperature before warming it.
- This appliance is not for uncooked, raw meat. If any recipe requires meat, make sure to cook it completely before putting it in the crockpot little dipper.
- Make sure to leave a space of 6 inches on all sides of the little dipper, instead of placing it too close to the walls.
How To Use The Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
Before you start using your Crockpot Little Dipper, remove all of the packagings.
Clean the lid and stoneware thoroughly and dry them completely. Make sure to attach it to the electric supply, securely and as conducted in the user manual.
Once the appliance is installed correctly, you can use it to warm the food of your choice.
To warm up any dip in the crockpot little dipper, see the steps outlined below:
- Fill the inner stoneware with your dip. However, make sure not to overfill it.
- The capacity of a crockpot little dipper is 1.5 cups.
- Close the lid, tightly and turn it on.
- Heat the dip for 30 minutes, first. Check if the dip is completely warm or not. Stir in between to avoid overheating.
- If the dip is still not warm, heat it for another 30 minutes, or till the desired warmth is achieved.
- Remove the lid before serving. The dip will stay warm in a crockpot little dipper, for about 3 to 4 hours.
Quick Recipes To Try In Your CrockPot Little Dipper
To begin with, you can try one of the following quick dip recipes in your Crock-Pot Little Dipper:
Hearty Artichoke Dip
To prepare a hearty, hot artichoke dip you need:
- 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts- chopped.
- 1.5 cups Parmesan- grated.
- ⅓ cups mayonnaise
- ⅓ cups sour cream
- 1 tbsp pimento- diced.
Prepare the dip by combining all the ingredients in the CrockPot Little dipper and heating it for 30-60 mins.
Keep stirring in between, a few times. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
For preparing a heavenly chocolate fondue, you need the following:
- 6, one-ounce chocolate bars- roughly chopped.
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1teaspoon of butter or margarine
- ⅓ cups of whipped cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Grease the inside of the stoneware with butter. Add chocolate, milk, and marshmallows in the CrockPot Little Dipper.
Heat the mixture until the chocolate melts completely. Keep stirring every 15 minutes, while gradually adding whipped cream.
Once the melt is homogenized, cover and heat for 30 minutes.
Serve it with cake or with fruits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of a Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
A CrockPot little dipper has a capacity of 16oz.
Can I cook meat in my Crock-Pot Little Dipper?
No. It is not advised to cook raw meat in the CrockPot Little Dipper. If a recipe requires meat, make sure it is fully cooked before placing it into the food warmer.
What is the maximum temperature a Crockpot Little Dipper achieves?
A Crockpot Little Dipper heats up to 160-170℉.
Interesting further reading:
In a nutshell, The CrockPot Little Dipper is your best friend in the kitchen.
Whether you need to fix a quick warm dinner for two, need a warm maple syrup to top your pancakes, or keep the food warm in a buffet, The Crockpot Little Dipper is there for you.
It is easy to use and even easier to clean. You can use it for preparing dips and keeping them warm for a good 3 hours or let your creative juices flow while turning it into an essential oil diffuser.
Just make sure to stay cautious while handling hot things and electrical appliances and this little fellow is going to be by your side for a very long time.